We combine sensors to identify hazardous chemicals with tools for analysing, storing and sharing chemical data – your direct decision support.
Connect your device to ChemDash ONE to improve your measurement capabilities, integration and proper decision making
Serstech Indicator kit, identifying hazardous chemicals
• PROFESSIONAL. Good people in a prestige less company culture – easy to do business with.
• DEDICATION. Our solution help you accelerate the decision making process – not only to do chemical measurements.
• SPEED. Small gaps in the time from discovery to sharing.
• EASIER. Our users are not chemists, neither are we.
• SOFTWARE. Measure, analyse, share and storre. Anywhere. Anytime.
• SUPPORT. Extensive partner network offering local training and support in your language.
• SECURITY. Encrypted data.
• TRAINING. Live Agent Training Certification in line with accepted international standards.
21-24 November 2017, Paris-Nord Villepinte – France
12-15 September 2017, London, UK
It is 10 pm on a busy Friday night. In a district of the city known for it’s restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, a small explosive device has detonated outside a nightclub.
John B works for the Fire and Rescue Service. He has twelve years experience, nine in routine firefighting roles and three years in his fire brigade’s hazardous materials (HAZMAT) team.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
News, events, promotions, stay informed!